Nick Verderame was born in Phoenix. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Maryland in 2008, with a major in broadcast journalism and a minor in Sports, Commerce and Culture. After working for CBS Network News and ESPN, he graduated from law school with his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona in 2013. After working for two of the United States’ largest law firms, Nick came to Plattner Verderame, P.C. in 2016 to represent individuals who are injured and need assistance in their pursuit of justice and just compensation.
Nick is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. His practice focus is wrongful death, personal injury, and medical malpractice, and he has published articles on the topic of sports-related concussions for publication nationally.
In addition to helping clients, Nick served as the President of EchelonPHX, the young professional arm of The Salvation Army, and as the Vice President of the Phoenix 20-30 Club, a subsidiary of the Children In Need Foundation.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2013
- University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Arts – 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Sports Lawyers Association, Member
- Active 20 – 30 Club of Phoenix, Vice President
- The Salvation Army – Phoenix Advisory Board, Member
Presentations and Lectures
- CLF presentation, “Personal Injury Pitfalls for the General Practitioner,” Coconino County Bar Association in Flagstaff, AZ
- Lambda Chi Alpha, Epsilon Pi Zeta – High Alpha, 2007
“Warm, caring people that go the extra mile. They’ll tell you exactly what the situation is and what to expect. I can’t thank them enough for all of their help!”
– Andrea Sarich, 5.0 rating ★★★★★