An Arizona Personal Injury Firm That Puts People First
Honest lawyers for honest clients in Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson and across Arizona.
Plattner Verderame, P.C. is a law firm dedicated to seeking justice for personal injury victims. For more than 25 years, we have championed the rights of people injured by the negligent actions of others. Located in picturesque Phoenix, we serve clients across Arizona, as well as nationwide.
Insurance companies and judges know our reputation as honest lawyers. When we speak for you, they listen. (They don’t always agree, but they listen!) And, when insurance companies don’t agree, they know we are ready, willing and able to take a righteous case to trial. So, we get excellent settlements in the overwhelming majority of our cases. (Whether or not to settle for an offered amount is always our clients’ decision. We recommend you decide.)
If you want to make a phony claim, don’t call us. If you want a lawyer who will pretend that a little case is a big case, don’t call us. If you want a Phoenix personal injury attorney who will bully or cheat to try to get something you’re not entitled to, don’t call us. But, if you want an attorney you can trust to fight for you, we’re ready to answer your call.
At Plattner Verderame, P.C., our experienced team has a wealth of knowledge and experience representing clients in many areas of personal injury. Regardless of which attorney is the lead on your case, you’ll have the full power of the firm behind you. Our team works together, frequently meeting and conferring on our cases, so that every client benefits from our unique ideas and perspectives. We fight for justice, providing honest reputation for honest injury claims. Because we take cases on a contingency fee basis, our clients do not pay if we don’t win. We care about our clients and we believe winning righteous cases makes the world a better, safer place for everyone.
Verdicts and Settlements
$25 million dollar award
$10 million dollar verdict
$7 million dollar judgment
$5.5 million dollar judgement
Unwavering commitment to our clients
Since 1991, our attorneys have dedicated themselves to providing skilled advocacy for clients who need it the most. This extensive experience, combined with our knowledge and our access to resources, has allowed us to fight successfully on behalf of victims all over Arizona. We routinely handle tough cases involving:
- Personal injury. If you have been harmed as a result of another’s negligence, the law is on your side. With three Board Certified Specialists in Personal Injury on the Plattner Verderame team, our clients can concentrate on healing while we give their cases the commitment and attention they deserve.
- Car and truck accidents. Immediately following an accident, there are numerous medical, emotional, and legal considerations bombarding the victim. We help alleviate the stress of a severe vehicle crash by investigating the accident and pursuing compensation from all responsible parties.
- Aviation accidents. Airplane and helicopter crash cases are complex. Pilot conduct, mechanical failure, air traffic control, weather – many factors, and each must be analyzed. Our years of knowledge and extensive resources provide our team with the capability to conduct thorough and comprehensive plane and helicopter-related investigations.
- Wrongful death. The death of a loved one is tragic; the pain is multiplied when the death was a needless result of someone acting carelessly. Each of our partners is a Board Certified Specialist in Wrongful Death Litigation. Trust us to hold the responsible parties accountable for the death of your loved one.
- Sexual abuse victims. Victims of sexual abuse deserve legal recourse for the harm they suffer from the predator and those who enabled him. The claims process, however, can be quite painful and can even re-traumatize the victim. Our skillful Arizona injury lawyers help sexual abuse victims reclaim their power and stand up for their rights while being sensitive to their healing process.
- Whistleblower/qui tam. Whistleblowers protect the public from government corruption, and the law is designed to protect workers who are courageous enough to expose company fraud. Our attorneys protect your rights so you can expose unlawful behaviors with confidence.
Meet Our Attorneys