$25 Million – Award for Car Crash Victim
Award for Car Crash Victim
$17 Million – Settlement for Chemical Exposure
Settlement for Chemical Exposure
$10 Million – Verdict for Airplane crash
Verdict for Airplane crash
$9.5 Million Settlement for Birth Defects
Settlement for Birth Defects
$5.5 Million – Judgement for Police Negligence
Judgement for Police Negligence
$5.1 Million – Settlement for Helicopter Crash
Settlement for Helicopter Crash
Phoenix Personal Injury Lawyers
Honest lawyers for honest clients in Phoenix, Tempe, and across Arizona
Plattner Verderame, P.C. is a law firm dedicated to seeking justice for personal injury victims. For more than 30 years, we have been fighting the good fight on behalf of the injured in Phoenix, Tempe, and across Arizona. We offer honest, ethical counsel to folks in need, which is why so many families (and even other law firms) have trusted us when they needed help.
We care about our clients, and we believe winning righteous cases makes the world a better, safer place for everyone. If you were injured because of the negligence of others in Phoenix, Tempe, or anywhere in Arizona, we are here to help. Contact our Phoenix personal injury lawyers today to get started.
Unwavering commitment to personal injury clients in Phoenix
Since 1991, our Phoenix personal injury attorneys have dedicated themselves to providing skilled advocacy for clients who need it the most. This extensive experience, combined with our knowledge and our access to resources, has allowed us to fight successfully on behalf of personal injury victims all over Arizona. We routinely handle tough cases involving:
- CATASTROPHIC INJURY CLAIMS. If you have been harmed as a result of another’s negligence, the law is on your side. With two Board Certified Specialists in Personal Injury on the Plattner Verderame team, we have what it takes to represent clients who have sustained life-altering injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, and limb loss.
- WRONGFUL DEATH. The death of a loved one is tragic; the pain is multiplied when the death was a needless result of someone acting carelessly. Both of our partners are Board Certified Specialists in Wrongful Death Litigation. Trust us to hold the responsible parties accountable for the death of your loved one.
- BIRTH INJURIES. The effects of a birth injury can last a lifetime, necessitating around-the-clock care for your child. The hardships these injuries cause can be impossible for families to handle without help. If your child was injured, or you or your partner sustains injuries cause by negligent labor and delivery practices, we want to help.
- SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS. Victims of sexual abuse deserve legal recourse for the harm they suffer from the predator and those who enabled him. The claims process, however, can be quite painful and can even re-traumatize the victim. Our skillful Phoenix injury lawyers help sexual abuse victims reclaim their power and stand up for their rights while being sensitive to their healing process.
Tackling the toughest injury cases in Phoenix and throughout Arizona
Insurance companies and judges know our reputation as honest lawyers. When we speak for you, they listen. (They don’t always agree, but they listen!) And, when insurance companies don’t agree, they know we are ready, willing and able to take a righteous case to trial. Our Phoenix injury attorneys routinely handle complex claims – often ones with multiple liable parties – involving:
- VEHICLE ACCIDENTS. Immediately following an accident, there are numerous medical, emotional, and legal considerations bombarding the victim. We help alleviate the stress of a severe vehicle crash by investigating the accident and pursuing compensation from all responsible parties. After a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, give us a call for honest, ethical counsel.
- AVIATION ACCIDENTS. Airplane and helicopter crash cases are complex. Pilot conduct, mechanical failure, air traffic control, weather – many factors, and each must be analyzed. Our years of knowledge and extensive resources provide our team with the capability to conduct thorough and comprehensive plane and helicopter-related investigations.
- DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. A design flaw or manufacturing defect can cause a lot of harm. When those flaws and defects are hidden, though, and companies fail to warn of the risks their products pose, seeking justice can be a challenge. Luckily, Plattner Verderame relishes a challenge. We’ve represented countless individuals and families in product liability claims.
- PREMISES LIABILITY. Property owners and managers owe you a duty of care. If their properties are unsafe and they know it, or if there’s a risk of injury or harm, they have to tell you about those risks. When a property owner’s negligence leads to your serious injuries, you have legal options. We can talk about them during your free consultation.
- NURSING HOME ABUSE AND NEGLECT. There’s been a troubling rise in elder abuse over the last decade. The very people we trust to care for our loved ones are often the people who are causing them harm, willfully or not. Filing a lawsuit against a nursing home in Arizona or even out of state can be complicated; you can trust us to do the work.
- INDUSTRIAL AND CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS. Industrial workers face significant risk of injury, from exposure to toxins to falls to crushing injuries. You may be entitled to workers’ compensation, but you may also be better served by a personal injury lawsuit. We can help you figure out what is best for you.
- DOG BITES. On average, hundreds of thousands of people seek medical treatment for dog bites each year. Not only if the risk of infection high, but they can cause disfiguring injuries and scarring, too. If you or your child was bitten or attacked by a dog, we want to help.
Plattner Verderame also handles civil claims stemming from police misconduct.
Our willingness to go to trial when needed is one of the factors that sets our Phoenix injury lawyers apart. It’s also one of the reasons we get excellent settlements in the overwhelming majority of our cases. Whether or not to settle for an offered amount is always our clients’ decision. We recommend – you decide.
Additional legal services for clients in Arizona
Plattner Verderame provides a wide array of legal services for clients throughout the state, including folks whose harms are less physical. Contact us to learn more about:
- WHISTLEBLOWER/QUI TAM. Whistleblowers protect the public from government corruption, and the law is designed to protect workers who are courageous enough to expose company fraud. Our attorneys protect your rights so you can expose unlawful behaviors with confidence.
- INSURANCE/BAD FAITH. Anyone who’s gone toe-to-toe with an insurance company knows that they’ll do whatever it takes to keep their profit margins high. Sometimes, that means resorting to less ethical (and even illegal) practices. If your insurer is acting in bad faith, call us.
Looking for a referral partner? Let’s talk
Plattner Verderame has built a reputation in Arizona for its work on behalf of the injured. Our firm has the resources to assist with complex cases. Whether you are seeking a partner or looking for a firm which will treat your clients with the same honesty and compassion you do, we can help. Contact us to learn more about joining our attorney referral network.
Fighting for clients and families in and around Tempe
Plattner Verderame also maintains an office in Tempe to better serve our clients. If you are struggling after sustaining an injury, or if your loved one has died as a result of someone else’s negligence, our Tempe personal injury lawyers are here to help. Our services include, but are not limited to:
Certified, award-winning attorneys committed to excellence
Our founding partners, Richard S. Plattner and Frank Verderame, already respected injury attorneys, merged their practices in 1991 with the shared vision of providing high-quality legal services to Arizona residents and beyond. Today, our specialized practice has a reputation for providing the residents of Arizona, and nationwide, with big results. Our prime directive will always be unwavering commitment to our clients’ best interests.
Each of our partners is certified by the Arizona State Bar as a specialist in both Personal Injury and Wrongful Death litigation. They have also earned AV Preeminent ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, with additional recognitions by Best Lawyers in America, the American Association for Justice, Southwest Super Lawyers, Law Dragons, and others. Richard and Frank are frequently called upon to teach other attorneys and to write for legal publications. The firm also publishes a newsletter, which you can access here. And each of our attorneys finds personal satisfaction by staying actively involved in charity and community activities.
If you want to make a phony claim, don’t call us. If you want a lawyer who will pretend that a little case is a big case, don’t call us. If you want a Phoenix personal injury lawyer who will bully or cheat to try to get something you’re not entitled to, don’t call us. But, if you want an attorney you can trust to fight for you, we’re ready to answer your call. That’s our promise to you: honest, open communication about your case and your future.
At Plattner Verderame, P.C., our experienced team has a wealth of knowledge and experience representing clients in many areas of personal injury. Regardless of which attorney is the lead on your case, you’ll have the full power of the firm behind you. Our team works together, frequently meeting and conferring on our cases, so that every client benefits from our unique ideas and perspectives. We fight for justice, providing honest reputation for honest injury claims. Because we take cases on a contingency fee basis, our clients do not pay if we don’t win.
When you’re ready, we are here.
Best Law Firms
American Board of Trial Advocates
American Association for Justice
Pound Civil Justice Institute
Public Justice - 2023 Member
Do you have a personal injury lawyer near me?
Plattner Verderame has a Phoenix office at 316 E. Flower Street, and a Tempe office at 5500 S. Lakeshore Drive. We proudly serve clients throughout Arizona, and are happy to schedule a phone or video conference if that’s a better option for you.
Contact us today for affordable, high quality legal services
At Plattner Verderame, P.C., we strive to make our services accessible to all residents by offering personal injury cases on a contingency basis. Our commitment to our clients is reflected in the fact that we charge them nothing if we do not reach a settlement or verdict on their behalf. If you or a loved one needs the services of an experienced and trustworthy personal injury law firm, call us at 602-313-1369, toll free at 888-657-3573, or contact us to discuss your legal options with an experienced Phoenix personal injury lawyer.