Professional Phoenix Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Diligently Work to Secure Just and Fair Compensation
Honest representation for honest victims of catastrophic, life-altering injuries
No one expects to become involved in an accident that will profoundly and permanently change their life. Yet, virtually every working day, we meet with people facing the overwhelming prospect of adjusting to life in a wheelchair or with otherwise reduced mobility, diminished mental capacity, or constant pain. At Plattner Verderame, P.C., our experienced Phoenix catastrophic injury lawyers are widely respected as a resource for people whose futures truly hang in the balance. If you or a loved is facing the challenges of a catastrophic injury, contact our office today for a free and confidential discussion of your legal rights.
Compassionate attorneys with aggressive litigation skills
The attorneys at our firm have helped numerous catastrophic injury victims live their best lives, through high value compensation awards. The following are some of the cases we have handled:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). Severe traumatic brain injuries can have lifelong effects. Victims may fall into a coma, lose their vision, memory or any number of other cognitive functions. The most serious TBI cases require months and years of rehabilitative treatment and medical care.
- Neck and spinal cord injuries. Neck and spinal cord injuries can lead to paralysis, permanent spinal cord damage and extensive chronic pain. Our knowledgeable Phoenix catastrophic injury attorneys aggressively pursue the high level of compensation these severe injuries require.
- Paralysis. Paralysis causes temporary or permanent loss of mobility and function. These injuries often require extremely expensive rehabilitative treatments.
- Loss of limb. The amputation of a limb is a devastating experience. These types of catastrophic injuries often result from severe vehicle crashes, explosions, and construction accidents.
- Wrongful death. There is surely no loss greater than the life of your loved one. In so many cases, victims of catastrophic injuries will eventually succumb to them, leaving their loved ones with substantial medical bills and expenses, all while they try to handle their grief over their loss.
- Scarring and disfigurement. Certain types of injuries leave victims with permanent disfigurement, which can affect not only their ability to work or engage in social settings, but may also affect their health. Burn injuries can make it impossible for a person to regulate his or her own body heat. Amputations may leave a person able to feed or care for him or herself.
A law firm you can count on when times get tough
When advocating for severely injured victims, our skillful Phoenix catastrophic injury lawyers target settlements and verdicts based on an educated, realistic vision of the challenges you will face in the years to come. These types of injuries can greatly diminish your ability to provide for your own basic needs, including comfort, convenience and safety. We believe that you deserve to live the fullest life possible.
Over our decades in practice, we have built an outstanding network of expert resources and a strong understanding of innovative concepts such as “living in place.” Recognizing that we have one opportunity to improve our clients’ life circumstances in a meaningful way, we build settlement proposals and cases for trial based on state-of-the-art, justifiable proposals that may include compensation for:
- Home design and redesign for maximum accessibility and control
- Innovations, such as roll-in showers, lever handles for doors and appliances, electronic control systems, and more
- Extensive vocational rehabilitation or retraining
Every catastrophic injury case is unique, so there are no substitutes for thorough accident investigation and insurance analysis. It is also important to reach beyond the medical diagnosis and consider all available ways of helping an injured person become as independent, productive, and comfortable as possible.
What happened to you or your family member was beyond your control. You deserve legal representation that returns your power and targets compensation to make life more manageable and fulfilling.
Aggressive representation on behalf of Phoenix’s catastrophically injured
At Plattner Verderame, P.C., we have more than 25 years of experience fighting for the rights of individuals stricken by catastrophic injuries. We are committed to securing compensation that affords the highest possible quality of life for our clients. If you or a loved one suffered from a catastrophic injury, call us at 602-783-8793, toll free at 888-657-3573, or contact us to speak with an experienced Phoenix catastrophic injury attorney.
“Warm, caring people that go the extra mile. They’ll tell you exactly what the situation is and what to expect. I can’t thank them enough for all of their help!”
– Andrea Sarich, 5.0 rating ★★★★★