Phoenix Injury Lawyers Represent Victims of Industrial Harms
Trust skilled construction injury attorneys protecting workers across Arizona
As a worker in an industrial environment, you are constantly at a significant risk of harm and injury. While some of these incidents fall under a workers’ compensation plan, other injuries result from the negligent actions of parties other than the employer. Issues like defective equipment, equipment malfunction, or subcontractor negligence can all lead to catastrophic industrial injuries. The serious circumstances of an industrial harm case require representation from knowledgeable Phoenix personal injury lawyers. The lawyers of Plattner Verderame, P.C. have been fighting for injury victims since 1991. If you were severely harmed in an industrial incident, put our years of experience to work in your case.
Understanding the various causes of industrial harm
In an industrial environment, potential dangers are everywhere. From the equipment you use to the decisions of supervisors, your health and safety are constantly at risk. The majority of industrial harms stem from:
- Defective equipment and tools. An industrial harm case can quickly evolve into a product liability case if a defective tool or piece of equipment is at fault. The manufacturers and designers of these products have a duty to ensure they work correctly. Improper design can result in serious injuries, especially in an industrial environment. Our lawyers rigorously work to secure compensation from all responsible parties, including the designers and manufacturers of faulty equipment.
- Subcontractor negligence. Construction projects often include subcontractors, who handle specific tasks within the project. These professionals have a duty to ensure that their work is completed in a reasonably safe manner. When they fail to meet this duty, workers can be severely injured by their negligence.
- Equipment malfunctions. As an industrial site worker, you use various types of equipment to complete your professional duties. When these machines or tools malfunction, operators and other individuals in the area can face extreme dangers. Numerous parties may be responsible for these incidents, including site supervisors and equipment maintenance operators. We use our resources to carefully investigate the incident and identify what caused the malfunction.
- Unsafe work environments. Site owners and supervisors have a duty to maintain the industrial area in a reasonably safe manner, as mandated by federal safety guidelines. A failure to meet these duties can have catastrophic consequences. Our experienced Phoenix industrial site accident lawyers assist injured individuals in securing compensation from responsible parties who fail to maintain safe industrial environments.
Aggressively seeking compensation for your injuries
Outdated facilities and poorly maintained equipment make industrial environments some of the most dangerous work environments in the world. Whether you work in a factory or on a construction site, you are likely facing numerous risks to your safety and wellbeing. Some of the most common industrial harms include:
- Electrical fires
- Gas explosions
- Toxic chemical exposure
- Falling objects
- Construction vehicle accidents
Our skillful Phoenix industrial harm lawyers have successfully handled a variety of industrial injury cases for contractors and site visitors alike. We use our extensive knowledge and resources to investigate the specific details of the injury-causing event and establish a case that aggressively seeks compensation for your injuries. Our firm handles industrial harm cases on a contingency fee basis. If your case does not settle or being in a verdict for you, you owe us nothing.
Helping industrial site workers and visitors throughout Arizona
For more than 25 years, the attorneys of Plattner Verderame, P.C. have been securing high value settlements and verdicts for injured clients. We approach every case with an unshakable commitment to providing comprehensive and ethical representation. Call us today at 602-266-2002, toll free at 888-657-3573, or contact us to speak with an experienced Phoenix industrial harm attorney about your legal rights.
"Warm, caring people that go the extra mile. They'll tell you exactly what the situation is and what to expect. I can't thank them enough for all of their help!"
- Andrea Sarich, 5.0 rating ★★★★★
316 E Flower St.
Phoenix, AZ 85012