Randall A. Hinsch
Randy Hinsch was born in South Bend, Indiana. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Arizona State University in 1982 and graduated law school with his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University in 1985. Randy went to work for a small litigation firm in Phoenix, Arizona, to gain trial experience immediately while being able to provide clients the hands-on, personable representation often missing from larger firms. He joined the law firm of Plattner Verderame, P.C. in 1992, again enjoying the opportunity given in a small litigation firm to provide personal, quality representation to clients. Randy became a Partner in 2001.
Randy has been licensed to practice in Arizona since 1985. He is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. He also has licensure with the Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Court, District of Arizona. His practice focus is wrongful death, personal injury, and medical malpractice. Randy is a State Bar of Arizona Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation. According to the State Bar of Arizona, less than 2% of lawyers in Arizona have this specialty certification.
In 2011, Randy was selected as one of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers. (azfinestlawyers.org). In 2014 Randy was selected for membership in ABOTA, the American Board of Trial Advocates, one of the nation’s oldest and most highly esteemed organizations of plaintiff and defense lawyers and judges dedicated to the highest competence, ethics, and professionalism.
In addition to helping clients, Randy and his wife, Deb, are active in their support of Lost Our Home Pet Rescue, a no-kill shelter in Tempe, Arizona.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Specialist, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, State Bar of Arizona
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctor – 1985
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Arts – 1982
Honors and Awards
- Arizona’s Finest Attorneys (azfinestlawyers.org), 2011 – Present
- “AV Preeminent” rated by Martindale-Hubbell, 2011 – Present
- Southwest Super Lawyers 2012 – Present
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers 2012 -present
- American Board of Trial Advocates, 2014 – present
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Best Lawyers in America, Member
“Warm, caring people that go the extra mile. They’ll tell you exactly what the situation is and what to expect. I can’t thank them enough for all of their help!”
– Andrea Sarich, 5.0 rating ★★★★★