Professional Trial Advocacy by Phoenix Vehicle Accident Lawyers AZ
Fighting for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians injured or killed in a collision with a truck, car or other vehicle in Arizona
Vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the country. Over 35,000 people die annually in the United States due to a vehicle accident, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Many of the survivors of car, truck, and motorcycle crashes suffer catastrophic, debilitating injuries that change their lives forever and require a lifetime of medical care. Many other survivors suffer permanent injuries that never heal or injuries that can take months or even years before the victim’s life returns to normal.
At Plattner Verderame, P.C. our Phoenix vehicle accident lawyers understand how traumatic a car, truck, or motorcycle accident can be. We have earned the respect of our legal colleagues because, since 1991, we have been dedicated to helping honest citizens of Arizona get justice.
Why car, truck, and motorcycle accidents happen
Vehicle accidents happen for many reasons, but driver error is usually at the heart of it. Some of the most common causes our Phoenix auto accident attorneys review include:
- Speeding or failing to obey the Arizona traffic laws
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of narcotics
- Driving while distracted, including texting while driving, using a cellphone, eating, or operating a GPS system
- Faulty vehicle parts, such as brakes, tires, and steering mechanisms
Poor roadway conditions, illegible or covered signage and wild animals can also lead to car, truck or motorcycle crashes, too.
Types of vehicle cases we bring
They type of lawsuit our Phoenix auto accident lawyers bring depends on how the accident happened and who is responsible. A few of the common types are:
- Negligence claims. These are claims against the driver and the owner of the vehicle for failing to use proper care on the road. These cases also include claims against drivers and trucking companies for putting profit ahead of safety.
- Product liability claims. If a manufacturer or seller of a car, motorcycle, or truck part designs or makes a defective product, and that product causes death or injury, our lawyers bring a liability claim. In these cases, we do not have to prove fault.
- Wrongful death cases. If a loved one is tragically killed, we bring wrongful death claims on behalf of the family members for the loss of support and companionship the deceased would have provided family members, and for the pain and anguish these loved ones experience. We also bring a companion action for the funeral and burial bills, any medical bills, the money the decedent would have earned, and his/her pain and suffering.
We may also bring a claim against taverns that serve alcohol to someone who is intoxicated, or against the state or county for improper roadway design or maintenance. Our attorneys work tirelessly with investigators and professionals to determine how the vehicle accident happened, who is responsible, and what the injuries are. We demand payment for each victim’s:
- Daily physical pain
- Daily emotional suffering
- Loss of life’s pleasures
- All necessary medical bills, including the cost of surgeries, doctor visits, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and psychological counseling
- All lost wages due to the inability to work
- Scarring and disfigurement
When the responsible parties were wantonly reckless, we demand that they pay punitive damages to account for their wrongs.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
Talk to a dependable Arizona vehicle accident lawyer today
At, Plattner Verderame, P.C., we represent individuals who have experienced traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, broken bones, respiratory problems, or any injury caused by a vehicle crash. For help now, call our Phoenix vehicle accident attorneys at 602-783-8793, toll free at 888-657-3573, or contact us online today. Consultations are free. We take cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we only get paid if the case settles or we obtain a verdict on your behalf.
|Meet the Attorneys||Common Questions||Personal Injury|
|Auto Accidents||Sexual Harassment|
“Warm, caring people that go the extra mile. They’ll tell you exactly what the situation is and what to expect. I can’t thank them enough for all of their help!”
– Andrea Sarich, 5.0 rating ★★★★★