Skip to content

How to File Sexual Harassment Charges in Phoenix, AZ

Unfortunately in our society, people who have positions of authority take advantage of that authority, and harass employees sexually in the workplace. There are a couple of kinds of claims that can stem from that.

First, you can file a claim with the EEOC. That's a federal government agency, where you could actually get online and file the claim, fill out their forms. In Arizona, you can also file a sexual harassment claim in court that is a tort claim, or a personal injury claim. In addition, there are other claims that you may be able to file related to that, including wrongful discharge claims if your employer fired you because you complained about the sexual harassment.

If this sort of thing is happening to you call Plattner Verderame here in Phoenix at 602-266-2002.

Related Articles